The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) has designated BrightLeaf Group as a DIR Cooperative Contracts Program vendor for the following contract. This contract enables state agencies, county and city organizations, public schools and universities to easily acquire our services without going through the competitive bid process.
DIR Contract: DIR-CPO-5114 for Accessibility IT Services
BrightLeaf Group offers comprehensive accessibility services, including but not limited to:
- Audit services
- Development services
- Testing services
- Business integration services
- Document remediation services
- Accessibility training services
- Multimedia transcription, captioning, and description services
- Assistive technology scripting services
- Related services listed on the Pricing Page
For pricing information, please visit the DIR-CPO-5114 Pricing Page.
How to Order
- For Quotes, Purchase Orders and Warranty Information, contact Jane Scott at phone (512) 914-5929 or email@example.com.
- BrightLeaf Group will respond with a Statement of Work (SOW) to perform these services.
- Generate a Purchase Order, made payable to BrightLeaf Group, Inc. You must reference the DIR contract number for the services requested on your Purchase Order.
- Send your Purchase Order and quote form to Jane Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrightLeaf Group Contact
Jane Scott, CEO
Phone: (512) 914-5929
7000 North MoPac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78731
State of Texas Vendor ID: 1742646897500
State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), Certificate # 1742646897500
Please visit the links below for more information about our contract.
HUB Subcontracting Plan (List of Subcontractors)
Warranty and Return Policies
For services provided directly by BrightLeaf Group, the Customer has 30 days from the date of invoice to notify BrightLeaf Group of possible errors in the deliverables. BrightLeaf Group will correct errors that fall within the original scope of work to satisfy the Customer’s request without additional cost. To obtain warranty service or request additional information, email our designated contact. Due to the type of services provided, BrightLeaf Group does not offer a Return policy.
© Copyright 2022-2023 BrightLeaf Group. Texas HUB Certified. All rights reserved.